The next Photics Team contest is almost ready to go. Yet, I forgot something. I forgot to post the results from the previous contest. As little surprise, Oracle won. With almost twice as many points than me, and nearly three times the points as the next eligible competitor, the odds were clearly in Oracle’s favor.
Here are the numbers…
- oracle 332156 to 551483 = 219327
- Photics 120040 to 232713 = 112673
- Nemisari 174586 to 257429 = 82843
- Mithrandir 7204 to 17794 = 10590
- thomasje 19205 to 23134 = 3929
- PS3123 3660 to 5183 = 1523
- Chrisrod3091 752
- tielk_nightwing 750
- milestone 250
- rhandric 25
So, Oracle won twice in a row. I became concerned. How could I continue to encourage Oracle’s awesome contribution to the team, but also encourage others to participate? The answer is simple — two prizes. Check back on June 1, 2009 for details on the next contest.